Located in western Jackson County
About Rogue River
The charming community of Rogue River located on the banks of the world-famous fishing destination, the Rogue River. Founded in 1912, this quaint and beautiful wooded community has been recognized as Tree City USA for 34 years.
Rogue River Features:
- Ride the Rogue Biking Event
- Home of the Rooster Crow
- Historic Wimer Covered Bridge National Register of Historic Places
- Palmerton Park
- Fishing/Floating Rogue Valley Park
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain of the Rogue Trail System
- Oak Lane Retirement Community
- Bella Rosa Inn
- Best Western Inn at the Rogue
- Evans Valley
- East/West Evans
Homes for Sale in Rogue River OR
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
How may we help you?
Please send us your contact information with any questions and we’ll be in touch.
We value your privacy, your information is strictly confidential.
*All fields required*